That Stephanie Germanotti is one frrreeeeakkky chick.
Last week the old Gagster turned up in Australia for her sold out tour, sporting coke cans in her hair.
What's the matter Gag - couldn't afford rollers? In flight movies didn't take your fancy? Bit bored up there in the first class cabin and decided to while away the time playing with coke cans?
In any case, her Australian fans appear to have latched onto the look.
Whilst working the box office at the gig tonight I served not one, but SEVEN freaks sporting cans in their bleached blonde hair. And not all of them were women.
I'd also hazard a guess that there were even more can-headed munters inside.
Amongst the other freaky Gaga fans there were:
- A bloke who'd made a sort of Mad Hatter type hat out of paddle pop sticks and matched it with fisherman pants with a ruffled mini skirt on top;
- An anorexic looking chap who decided to wear big old KISS-style platform boots, despite the fact his skinny little legs were barely strong enough to lift them;
- A million Asian girls wearing cheap platinum blonde wigs;
- More blokes wearing sequins and glitter than I suspect entered in the Mardi Gras parade this year; and
- Enough zig-zag eye makeup to make you think you were at a convention of David Bowie fans, circa Ziggy Stardust.
Ah well, I guess everything old is new again. And I hear she puts on one hell of a show.
Just a pity I was gaga-ed out after that freak show and couldn't be arsed going in. It might have been quite interesting.