Alright, I admit it. I had to coerce my way into getting tagged for this one.
Well, not really. I just begged elaine to tag me and she did. What a wonderful pirate she is.
1. Three things that scare me
- John Howard and George Bush. I consider them one and the same.
- Not succeeding (I really mean FAILURE, but I'm trying to put a positive spin on it here people. Work with me.)
2. Three things that make me laugh
- Da Budda. She really is the devil incarnate. I wish I'd been that bolshi at the age of 5.
- David Tennant as Dr Who. I never knew Dr Who was that funny or witty (or sexy).
- My friends.
3. Three things I hate the most
- John Howard and George Bush and what they and their minions are doing to the world.
- Boys who wear their collars turned up. Its a seriously bad fashion statement lads - STOP. IT.
- Stupid people.
4. Three things I don't understand
- I have to reiterate elaine's first one... Why people keep voting in the Libs. They're EVIL.
- Mark Holden.
- Quantum physics. And compound fractions.
5. Three things I'm doing right now
- Well, um, this meme of course.
- Looking at the clock and realising that I should get to bed as I have to work at 9am tomorrow.
- Downloading bad songs from iTunes (damn that Ricky Muscat for singing Peter Cetera on Australian Idol tonight! I have a hankering for that song from the Karate Kid).
6. Three things I want to do before I die
- Have a book published.
- Co-star in a film with Luke Wilson.
- Breed (OH. MY. GOD. Did I just say that???). Of course combining two and three would be top of the list.
7. Three things I can do
- Cook an awesome roast.
- Type really fast.
- Sing pretty much any TV theme from the 80s.
8. Three ways to describe my personality
- (yet vaguely) Amusing.
9. Three things I can't do
- Sew. I really suck at it. Even at the simple stuff like sewing on buttons.
- Maintain a relationship.
- Backbends in yoga.
10. Three things I think you should listen to
- Gut instinct. Something I don't listen to often enough.
- Mötley Crüe and KISS. Mandatory for everyone's iPod.
- Your Grandmother. You never know what gossip you might find out.
11. Three things you should never listen to
- Your censor. Read The Artist's Way and you'll understand.
- Sales assistants. Especially those who convince you that forking out $80 for foundation will make you look like a goddess.
- Members and supporters of the Liberal Party. I really, really had to reiterate that one elaine.
12. Three things I'd like to learn
- How to save money
- How to maintain an exercise regime
- How to poach eggs
13. Three favourite foods
- Chicken, chips & gravy from Clem's Chicken Shop on King Street.
14. Three beverages I drink regularly
- Cordial (preferably Cottees Orange & Mango Light)
- Red Wine
15. Three shows I watched as a kid
- The Famous Five. I soooo wanted to be George.
- Happy Days. I only wanted to be Joanie when she was snogging Chachi. Oh and when she got to be backup singer for Leather Tuscadero.
- Magilla Gorilla. No one ever could tell me (or Ogee for that matter) how much that gorilla in the window actually cost.
16. Three people I'm tagging