A bit empty on blog ideas at present... hopefully come up with some interesting fodder shortly.
In the meantime... I'll be filming my Ready Steady Cook episode on Monday! (Guess they liked my warthog story.) Its the first episode of the series to be screened in 2007, so keep your eyes peeled. Pun definitely intended.
In other news...
Thanks to genius planning and organisation, I got Row D, centre for the now sold out performances of Ralph Fiennes at the Sydney Festival. Swoon. I also have tickets for the sold out La Clique at The Famous Speigeltent and the fabulously named Seemanslieder (say it like the Germans would!). Couldn't get anyone to go with me to that though... I guess European avant-garde theatre isn't really everyone's cup of tea.
Now if only I could find someone to go see Rockstar: Supernova with me at the Hordern. There must be someone who wants to go perv on Tommy Lee and Gilby Clarke...
I'm also feeling quite smug because I've nearly finished all my Christmas shopping. I've yet to think about Christmas cards though... unlike Ems whose card arrived from Belgium yesterday (you are too freaking organised woman!!!).
I'm also compiling my Christmas list and not-so-subtly dropping hints about what I'd like... for instance did you know that the Series 2 box set of Dr Who comes out on December 7? Or that there is such a thing as a TARDIS keychain? (thanks for the heads up on that Lisa!). And Benefit have a new Benetint/Lipgloss pocketpal which would be oh-so-handy. There's also a Gleebooks catalogue open on my kitchen table which just happens to be marked with my summer reading plan. Oh and I've decided I want someone to create a Sister Wendy t-shirt. Anyone who's ever seen any of her utterly brilliant documentaries will understand the fascination.
And if all else fails, an iTunes voucher will do me nicely, thanks mum.
Right. I'm off to make lunch and watch Ready Steady Cook in preparation for my taping...
xo
1 comment:
Yay!!
Say something really sarcastic and cutting to Peter Everett for me, will ya? Embarrass the crap out of his useless self.
And give a shout-out to all your 'blogger buddies'.
Name us if you so choose. In the order you've got us listed on your sidebar.
Seems fair to me.
Post a Comment