Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I Gave Up Dinner with Tom Cruise...

Remember that ad? The one where Naomi Watts gives up dinner with Tom Cruise for a lamb roast?

I was reminded of that ad today when I heard the name Nic & Keith had inflicted on their newborn.

Sunday Rose.

Doesn't that sound a little bit too close to Sunday Roast to you? It certainly does to me. And this source of wisdom agrees with me.

Maybe Nickers still has subliminal unresolved iss-ews with Tom.

Or maybe she's become a bit of a chav since marrying Keith and moving to Nashville. It certainly does have a bit of a chav ring to it.

Poor Sunday Roast. I hope she makes friends with the Brangelina offspring. Because if you're going to get teased in the schoolyard about your name you want to be sure someone else is worse off and Shiloh Pitt (Piloh Shitt) beats Sunday Roast hands down.

If only celebs would put a bit of thought into it. Maybe they need name stylists.

Oooh now there's an idea...

Might go and offer my services to Brangelina before the twins arrive.


No comments: