Standing in the dark I was waiting for a man to come.
I am beautiful and clean.
And so very very young.
I don't have to be so wise.
You're just my fantasy.
And I will fantasize.
I only want to make things last.
So how could this have gone so fast.
If there's nothing else that I can do, I'll fly for you.
So give a little passion to a stranger.
And take this soul away.
Thanks lads. That was magic, that was.
4 comments:
And Deep Purple half off as well! But in Sydney. To cut a long story short :-), one could argue that they're more discerning in Sydney maybe :-)
You could argue that. Or you could argue that they just don't appreciate culture.
And Spandau is culture. 80's culture. Perfect specimen of the New Romantic genre.
Hee hee....
I liked S.B. but probably not in the vein as you. But then I also liked Scritti Politti. :-)
So what contemporary acts would you find listenable.
Just curious as to what is the natural progression of a S.B., Duran fan.
Oh there's no natural progression for me... I listen to pretty much anything.
Except Usher. Can't stand him.
Post a Comment