Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Take. This.

Well this bit of news has me totally rethinking my 40th birthday trip next year...

The initial plan was to head Stateside about 16th June, spend a couple of weeks in NYC living large with the ladies, and then find a nice remote, relaxing, lake or forest or beach to sit and write for a couple of weeks.

But now I think I might have to leg it over to London in early July to see the lads. I mean I could wait until they come to Australia, but seeing as they've not made good on their 2007 tour promise when I stalked saw them in Martin Place, I'm not holding my breath that they'll make it down here. Besides there's always the chance by the time they get here Rob might've thrown his toys out the pram again and left.

So I think I must go to Wembley.

Maybe I can then spend two weeks in Cornwall or the Cotswolds or something instead. I don't really mind what type of forest or lake or beach I'm at as long as it's reasonably remote.

But I can't miss seeing the lads. I wonder if Howie still breakdances?




No comments: