A few small facts about today:
1. I slept in. Woohoo.
2. I watched Friday's episode of Eastenders which some lovely person had uploaded to YouTube. I had to break the Chain of K briefly, because I couldn't wait to see the wedding. Slushy of me I know.
3. I tried to write a marketing flyer for a client this morning. I'm still trying to write it now. Procrastination is my middle name.
4. I went to see the ACO this afternoon. Kreutzer vs Kreutzer. AHHH-MAAA-ZING. Robin McLeavy and Samuel West were awesome and it was nice to see the cellists get their teeth into quite a complex piece. Incidentally I did sit there for a while wondering how the hell the ACO managed to get Sam West to come over here and perform with them, until I found out that his partner is the playwright. It really is all about who you know, isn't it?
5. I was supposed to meet the lovely Neena for a drink post-show but she got her engagements confused and had to bail. So I'm home and as evidenced in point 3, am trying to work in the hope that if I get it completed tonight I can have a day off tomorrow.
6. The birds in my garden are rather fond of pecking away at the petals which have fallen down from the rose bushes. Is there some kind of nutritional value in rose petals that only the birds know about?
7. I've just eaten an entire tub of Wattle Valley Beetroot Dip. That stuff is goooood.
8. I can procrastinate no longer. I must do this flyer. Must, must, must.
x
* thank you Smashing Pumpkins
No comments:
Post a Comment