Let's start with the positives.
I'm already up seven (this makes eight) blog posts on last year's pathetic effort. That's good. That's encouraging.
However, you may remember my post of 30 December 2012, in which I stated:
Will also set a goal for 52 blog posts in 2013. That's one a week. Surely that's manageable.
And the subsequent posts, in February and July, in which I lamented (and berated myself for) my seeming inability to work towards achieving this goal.
We're now mid-way through October. Just two and a half months to go in 2013, with almost 20 blog posts to go.
Can I do it? Of course I can.
Will I do it?
That remains to be seen.
Let's hope so. Being off the facebook has certainly freed up some time for me (although I am presently spending a great portion of that time giving my living room a makeover).
Place your bets now, ladies and gents.
No comments:
Post a Comment