Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm being lazy...

Thanks to Ladycracker for this one...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Magical!

  1. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Magical!
  2. Magical became extinct in England in 1486!
  3. Magicalolatry is the mindless worship of Magical.
  4. Cats use their Magical to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
  5. Magical can live for up to a week without a head!
  6. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Magical Head!
  7. Grapes explode if you put them inside Magical.
  8. Magical has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
  9. Never store Magical at room temperature.
  10. Magical was the first Tsar of Russia.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Its nice to know that I can live for up to a week without a head. It does get cumbersome at times so I would like to leave it at home now and again.

I don't remember my time as Tsar... but I hope I ruled justly and drank lots of vodka.

No comments: