Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm working on that meme for Bevis.

Gosh it takes thought.

And time.

Time is precious at the moment.

I'm currently rehearsing for two plays. One is another Short & Sweet one which will be on next week (I was asked to do it last week!) and the other is the Sam Shepard play I'm doing in March/April.

Plus there's the "pay-the-rent" job which has to be fitted in somewhere or the rent doesn't get paid.

So I'm kinda busy.

But that's good. When I'm not busy I get bored. When I'm bored I get lazy. And then I do stupid things. Like spend money I don't have. And hang out with people I shouldn't hang out with. And get drunk.

All valid ways to waste time in my 20's but now I'm supposed to be a grown-up they take a bit more justification.

Anyway, that's my lame-ass excuse for not having blogged in the last little bit.

I'll be back soon - I promise!

xox

1 comment: