My fab friend HD (who also works in the arts so knows the pain), just sent me this.
I want to print this out and put it in the dressing room of a certain cast of a certain play I am selling tickets for.
One or two of them are a bit precious.
Unfortunately they're so precious, I suspect this would probably go straight over their heads.
But I think its mandatory for all dressing rooms.
5 comments:
i think i've had naughty dreams about henry. either him or huey lewis. actually, come to think of it, it was huey. i always get them mixed up. perhaps i'll now start having dreams about fair-go henry. taking it to the people, yeah!
go hawks.
Ah, good to see the techy/cast rivalry is alive and well!
That is in fact a very clever and funny message. Cheers, Mr Rollins! Maybe he could write a second version for all those actors who like to insist they do 'all their own stunts.' A pox on them, too!
Someone - SO not me - was wondering which play it is you mention, and if there were any names to be named.
Excellent stuff. Stick it up on the dressing room door/wall, M_M. I've been there; I know what the prima donnas and so on are like. You go!
dxxxx - thanks - it was! (a great weekend, that is.)
mg - how do you mix up a beefy tattooed bloke like Henry with "my-career-was-reduced-to-playing-a-karaoke-dad-to-Gwyneth" Huey?
jellyfish - welcome! sadly, no names of note. why is it always those with minimal fame/status are the prima donnas, while the big names are actually quite undemanding?
bevis - knew you'd appreciate it!
oh, how I love Hank. I am forever quoting him, much to the chagrin of my friends.
Post a Comment