Monday, May 15, 2006

John, I'm Only Dancing*

Suffering from a lack of focus today.

Sorry.

I blame it on a combination of a huge weekend, my team's devastating loss, and the fact I've lost my glasses and can't be arsed putting my contacts in.

There are a couple of topics flitting about my brain but I'm not doing to well at getting them onto a page coherently.

As you have probably gathered from the appalling construction of the above sentences. And that one.

I'll be back when my brain decides to cooperate with my fingers and I find my glasses. Tomorrow probably.
.
.
.
.
.




* David Bowie. Its what's currently playing on the iPod.

4 comments:

kathie said...

Well you're a pretty bloody good touch typist to have written all that without your glasses - no typos!
Kathie

magical_m said...

its the one skill i'm grateful my mother made me learn.

that and roast dinners.

BEVIS said...

... Whereas the skill I taught you was to put the asterisk next to the quote you're referring to ...

Glad to see everything's in order this time around!

< cheeky grin >

kathie said...

while I still have to master the roast dinners

and the asterisks apparently ;)

Kathie