Saturday, June 03, 2006

Good As Gold (Stupid As Mud)*

Apologies for the lack of posting this week.

Its been caused by:

Opening night of this show, followed by the opening night party, which ended up in this dodgy joint until 4am;

Opening night of this show, followed by the opening night party, which ended up in this dodgy joint until 3am;

My boss taking off to NYC for 6 weeks, thereby (a) increasing my hours of work and (b) leaving me in loco parentis against my will and/or better judgement; and

Preparation for a couple of auditions which actually require me to do more than stand in front of a camera and pretend to feed non-existent babies. One of them even wants me to prepare two pieces. Two! I haven't had to do that since drama school auditions.

Blimey.

So... I'm a little busy. But I'll be back soon.

And I thought I'd just stop by and say hello before sitting down to eat dinner (roast chicken, roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, honey carrots and baby beans... does that make your mouth water?) and watch a bit of Galaxy Quest.

Hello. How are you all?

Incidentally, is it really wrong that I really, really, fancy Alan Rickman? Even with that ridiculous headgear he wears in Galaxy Quest or when he's all greasy as Professor Snape?

Don't answer that.

Oh and mg - bad luck today. You must be filthy at them... giving away a lead like that. Inexcusable.


xo



* Title of a song by The Beautiful South which popped up in my iPod yesterday on my way to work.

2 comments:

Chai said...

Regd Rickman, I reckon it's the timbre of his voice, and the inflection. GQ is such a sweet movie. And I just found out one of the dads in my kid's drama class coaches the team that beat your team yesterday. Sorry.

Susanne said...

Hi m.

I'm ok. Studying is all I'm doing at the moment.

Sigh.

Susanne