At the beginning of this month I vowed to try and better the number of blog posts after last year's dismal efforts. The target is 36.
Currently I'm sitting on 29. Well, 30 if you count this one but I don't know that this one should count, since its not actually a proper post, more like a self-administered smack upside the head.
Anyway, there are 11 days left in the year and I still need to do another 6 posts.
What do you reckon the odds are that I'll achieve this goal?
In theory, it is possible. However there are a number of, shall we say, roadblocks which may hinder my progress:
Firstly, I currently have a house guest. Which is great - he's a good mate I haven't seen for almost a year, but he doesn't leave until Tuesday morning.
Secondly, the Mater arrives on Tuesday afternoon for a week and I will be expected to accompany her on various visits to a seemingly endless number of relatives.
Thirdly, I'm working all day tomorrow and most days between Christmas and New Year.
So we'll see what happens.
But don't hold your breath. I'm certainly not holding mine. Sorry, bit of a defeatist attitude. I will try to make it to 36 though.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment