I had the weirdest dream last night.
Its not often that I can remember my dreams but this one was so vivid that 3 hours later it is still fresh in my head and its worrying me. I don't know if its supposed to mean anything or be symbolic of something, but I feel like its demanding to be written down.
In the dream I was carrying my bike up the stairs at work. I went into one of the dressing rooms and the phone was ringing. I picked it up and the voice on the other end of the line identified themselves as Bill B_____. Bill and I used to work in the same department in London, although we weren't all that close. He was, however, my saviour in a nightclub one night after work when my drink was spiked and I blacked out at a table. Bill carried me out of the club, got a cab for my friend and I and saw us safely home. He was a top bloke. And cute as a button.
Anyway, back to the dream. Bill said he'd been trying to track me down for a few years now and he was coming out to Australia for some meeting and wanted to catch up with me. Said he was bringing a couple of work colleagues along with him. The line was a bit crackly, so I missed some of what he was saying and we didn't have a chance to make any firm plans to meet up, before the line cut out.
That was the end of the dream.
Not a terribly unusual dream you might say and had it been anyone else I worked with in London I wouldn't have been so spooked about it. But this is the weird thing:
Bill died of cancer a couple of years ago.
Anyone know anything about dream interpretation?
3 comments:
i did and it came up with something about a past occurence which may be occuring again.
odd.
Spooky but not being a believer in the paranormal, it's probably related to an event or some set of circumstance in your life.
Perhaps someone needing your help which you have to reciprocate but cannot?
Or you have to do your tax returns but are procrastinating... The brain works funny.
Disclaimer : I know nothing.
Thanks magical_m, I accept your retroactive tagging.
I lived in Isleworth, which is near Richmond, and in Chiswick.
'Swiss Cottage' is a really cute name, like 'Elephant and Wheelbarrow'.
It took me a week or two to pronounce 'Isleworth' correctly. (eye-sl-worth not I'll-worth) And don't get me started on 'Greenwich'.
Post a Comment