Monday, October 10, 2005

Still dying...

But I need a better name for it.

I've decided I don't particularly like the sound of 'Asian Bird Flu'. And I think I deserve a better name than "Common Cold". I'm not common.

In my Nyquil induced stupor over the last few days I've come up with a few alternatives but I am open to suggestions.

So far I have:

Fajita Flu
So named because I have had an intense craving for fajitas over the last 3 days. Lack of energy and decent Mexican restaurants in the vicinity of Erko have prohibited me from indulging this craving however.

Flintoff Flu
In sympathy for Andrew Flintoff and his dud wrist. I hope we're both better for the supertest this weekend. I'd hate to waste the very expensive ticket my lovely friends Britney & Jamie bought me as an early Christmas present.

F*** U Flu
That one should be pretty obvious. I don't deal well with being ill so its best if I'm isolated from the world until I'm well again. Apologies to those I have offended with my snappish behaviour over the last few days.


So as you can see, my ideas are limited. Get those suggestions in people. Email them to me if you have to (you people who read the blog but don't have a blog yourself and therefore can't comment on mine, know who you are).

Best suggestion will win a prize. I don't know what that prize will be yet though. Open for suggestions for that too.

No comments: