Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not tonight dear...

I'm beat. I just worked 12 hours straight dealing with a bunch of divs* who have no idea about anything. So I'm too tired to blog properly and instead I'm going to veg in front of the TV and watch The Hoff on Rove.

But one brief thing I had to post about that has been bugging me for about a week...

Has anyone else heard that new cover of the classic Gunners song "Sweet Child O' Mine"? I heard it about five times today.

Its f***ing hideous. It sounds like Doris Day. Actually, that's an insult to Doris.

And its a total insult to Guns'n'Roses.

That's all.

.
.

.



*Idiots, morons, tools, wankers - whatever your choice of insult...

1 comment:

magical_m said...

He's revolting. And dumb. I was left speechless at an off-hand comment he made on Rove last night:

America is like a big lifeguard of the world"

What a tool.