Sunday, November 06, 2005

Word Verification is OFF

At least for the time being.

Firstly because it was driving me nuts (I shouldn't have to type in a random bunch of difficult-to-read letters in order to answer a comment on my own blog); and secondly because someone requested it.

But if the spammers return, I'm going to have to rethink the situation.

5 comments:

Roguemaze Central said...

See. I knew we could love each other. Give and take. You give. I take. Easy.

magical_m said...

Does that mean if the spam returns I can give it to you and you'll take it away?

Roguemaze Central said...

Hang on. This isn't working out.

Melba said...

can interrupt you two and your foreplay here? i have never turned on word ver. and the spam really doesn't bother me. i don't even get it each posting, and when i do get the odd one or two, i just delete them.

i am so with rm on this. the letters shit me.

Chai said...

Spammers? It's like in Alien 1, where you wait... and wait... and deep down, you know they will come and yet you hope. Anticipation is pain. Maybe it was Alien 2 (ie. Aliens). Make it #2.