Monday, December 05, 2005

Hangin' with the Homies...

This is where I'll be for the next week...


Not in the caravan park... I'm a tad more middle class than that.

The mater's house is just back a bit from the middle of the cove. Ten minutes walk to a beach you can swim in without getting dumped by huge waves. Of course there's always the danger of being eaten by a shark, but when you've grown up with it you don't tend to worry about it.

And when I'm not swimming or working on my tan, I'll be spending some quality time with these monsters...

This one's a nutter. You can usually find her climbing something she shouldn't, breaking something she shouldn't or beating up her big sister.

Obviously she's my favourite. I like rebel qualities in a four year old and try to encourage them as much as I'm allowed.


This one's a bit more placid. And whip-smart. And will charm the socks off you. She'll probably grow up to be a neuro-surgeon and a supermodel. As long as she earns enough money to support her struggling actress aunt I don't mind what she does.

I haven't seen either of them in 2 years.

I hope they remember who I am. A few well placed presents should jog their memories.

x

1 comment:

BEVIS said...

You've been tagged!

(Sorry ...)