Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tried and bloody untrue...

So much for the "tried and true" brownies idea (see post below).

I got up at 7am this morning to make brownies (it was the final baking item needed for Christmas packages).

I decided to multi-task and make the icing for the gingerbread people at the same time.

Whoops.

Whoops.

Icing sugar and flour look quite similar when you're rushing to get something in the oven.

My kitchen is a disaster zone. Apologies to Zimmerman who valiantly struggled to make breakfast this morning amongst the mess. Flatmate B has gone bush with her family so she won't be faced with it thank goodness.

Now I'm stuck at work dealing with stressed out people who've left their gift purchasing until the last minute and want gift certificates for the theatre. The least they could do is admit that they're disorganised...

Happy Chrismukkah everyone!

1 comment:

Chai said...

Merry Xmas!! And Happy Festivus too, in case u celebrate that as well/instead.

More importantly, hope u get lots of cool pressies.

Never could get into Lebkuchen much, but brownies are soooo yummy.